VIETNAM: Bibica will pay 500 dong dividend
Dong Nai-based Bien Hoa Biscuit and Candy Co (Bibica) announced earlier today [Tuesday] that it plans to pay a dividend of 500 dong (3.3 cents) per share, or 5% of the share face value. The dividend will be payable on 5 August to shareholders on record on 19 July, according to a Securities Trading Centre (STC) statement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations