USA: Bible bread offers grains from around the world
Food for Life Baking, a US company which made its name with a range of breads, Ezekiel 4:9, based on a recipe contained in the Bible, has extended its product range with the launch of Genesis 1:29. Food For Life's breads are made not with flour but with organically grown grains that are sprouted in water, mashed and mixed into dough prior to baking The use of these 'live' grains releases the nutrients stored within them, explains Gary Torres, the company's director, sales and marketing, and the resulting breads are richer in protein and vitamins than those baked from dry grains ground into flour.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target