USA: Bickle, Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits Announce Limited Edition Diecast Colletibles
A new, colorful must-have diecast entry was unveiled today by NASCAR Busch Series driver Rich Bickle and Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits. The diecast cars will be part of the Premiere Series by Racing Champions and will be produced in both 1/24 and 1/64 scale. The limited edition cars will feature the paint scheme featured on the #91 Popeyes car raced by Bickle this season in Busch Series competition. "The Popeyes diecast cars are so cool," said Bickle. "They feature the same bright yellow paint scheme we'll be racing in six Busch Series events this year beginning at St. Louis July 29. The people at Racing Champions have been exact in every detail, right down to the big decal of Popeye on the hood and rear quarter panels of the diecast car. We know kids are going to love these cars because of the cartoon flavor they have, but adult diecast collectors are also going to want to have these unique cars too." The Racing Champions Premier Series is geared toward the more detailed collector and has numerous upgrades to traditional diecast vehicle replicas. Both the 1:24 and 1:64 Popeyes diecast stock cars will feature opening trunks and hoods, and come on a display stand with a collector card as well as an authentic replica car cover. "We are very excited to be releasing this limited edition diecast replica of the #91 Popeyes car," Jon Luther, President of Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits, said. "We think that this car will be a collector's item that fans of both our restaurants and our race team will grab quickly." Both cars are available for order now at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report