UGANDA: Bid to increase fruit and vegetable exports, NARO funds quality control farms
In a bid to increase the quantity of Ugandan fruit exports, the National Agricultural Research Organisation (NARO) is establishing nursery farms and teaching farmers how to handle fruit for export. The news came at a seminar in Kampala aimed at addressing the problems facing the domestic fruit and vegetable industry, organised by the Uganda Investment Authority (UIA).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs