USA: Big Apple Bagels No.1 in category in annual franchise ranking
BAB, Inc. (OTCBB: BABB), the Chicago-based operator and franchisor of Big Apple Bagels, My Favorite Muffin, and Brewster's Coffee, announced today that its Big Apple Bagels concept has been ranked No.1 in its category in Entrepreneur magazine's 22nd annual Franchise 500 listing. The fresh bagel franchise also achieved a No.6 rating across all bakery product categories, which include bagels, breads, cinnamon rolls, donuts, and pretzels, and was ranked No.180 out of the complete listing of the top 500 franchise concepts that were selected.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre