USA: Big Apple Bagels No.1 in category in annual franchise ranking
BAB, Inc. (OTCBB: BABB), the Chicago-based operator and franchisor of Big Apple Bagels, My Favorite Muffin, and Brewster's Coffee, announced today that its Big Apple Bagels concept has been ranked No.1 in its category in Entrepreneur magazine's 22nd annual Franchise 500 listing. The fresh bagel franchise also achieved a No.6 rating across all bakery product categories, which include bagels, breads, cinnamon rolls, donuts, and pretzels, and was ranked No.180 out of the complete listing of the top 500 franchise concepts that were selected.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin