USA: Big Buck Brewery & Steakhouse, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2000 Results
Big Buck Brewery & Steakhouse, Inc., (Nasdaq: BBUC), today announced results for the second quarter and six months ended July 2, 2000. Results reflect all three of the Company's Michigan locations in operation for the full periods. The reporting period end dates differ so as to include comparable weekends, when restaurants typically experience peak sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Equistone puts Whitworths up for sale