USA: Big Buck restaurant-brewpubs appoints three new directors
Big Buck Brewery & Steakhouse, operator of restaurant-brewpubs, has announced the appointment of three new members to its board of directors: Thomas E. Zuhl, Ronald Yee and Mark Provenzano. Zuhl owns Pac Rim Associates, an automotive parts manufacturer's representative company, Up North Adventures, and Tried and True Builders, LLC. As previously announced, in July 2001, Big Buck granted a licence to Up North Adventures to use the company's intellectual property, to import, sell and distribute the company's products, and to open and operate the company's restaurants, in Japan, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. Zuhl beneficially owns approximately 5.2% of the company's common stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti