USA: Big Buck restaurant-brewpubs appoints three new directors
Big Buck Brewery & Steakhouse, operator of restaurant-brewpubs, has announced the appointment of three new members to its board of directors: Thomas E. Zuhl, Ronald Yee and Mark Provenzano. Zuhl owns Pac Rim Associates, an automotive parts manufacturer's representative company, Up North Adventures, and Tried and True Builders, LLC. As previously announced, in July 2001, Big Buck granted a licence to Up North Adventures to use the company's intellectual property, to import, sell and distribute the company's products, and to open and operate the company's restaurants, in Japan, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. Zuhl beneficially owns approximately 5.2% of the company's common stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"