USA: Big Daddy's BBQ Sauce & Spices Clinches National Roll-Out With Clements Foods Co-Packing Agreement
Big Daddy's BBQ Sauce & Spices, a wholly owned subsidiary of Big Daddy's BBQ Racing Co., (Pink Sheets:BIGD) is pleased to announce the signing of an agreement with Clements Foods Company of Oklahoma City as the co-packer and hub-supplier of Big Daddy's products. Clements has a major presence in the United States food industry as the co-packer of private label products for Super Value, Fleming, Wal-Mart, Safeway and Sam's as well as nationally known brands such as Nabisco's Grey Poupon mustard.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant