USA: BigTray sells to 1,000th customer
BigTray(SM), the leader in providing foodservice operators with an easier way to buy and replenish restaurant equipment and supplies, announced today that it has sold to its 1,000th customer. "The reception we've received so quickly from the foodservice community has been tremendous. Since our launch in June we've done business with a wide range of customers -- chains, franchisees, independent restaurateurs, non-commercial operators, caterers and convenience stores. We've shipped orders to all 50 states plus several international destinations. We're very excited to be providing a valuable resource to so many operators," says Josh Weinstock, president and co-founder of BigTray. BigTray's 1,000th customer is the Mosaic Gallery Wine Bar and Restaurant in Boise, Idaho. Joe Dewey and Eloy Barragan, owners of the Mosaic, purchased a True® Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table for the restaurant saying that it was BigTray's ease-of-use, availability of what they needed and great pricing that made the initial sale and it's been the customer service that has made them very satisfied customers. "I'm very pleased that they arrange to deliver, for free, the refrigerator when it was convenient for us. Based on the service and the pricing we'll definitely be using BigTray for our future E&S needs," says Dewey. Adds Weinstock, "We're exclusively focused on making the buying and replenishing of equipment and supplies easier for the foodservice operator. Our mission is to provide the customer with the best experience in the industry."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review