USA: BigTray sells to 1,000th customer
BigTray(SM), the leader in providing foodservice operators with an easier way to buy and replenish restaurant equipment and supplies, announced today that it has sold to its 1,000th customer. "The reception we've received so quickly from the foodservice community has been tremendous. Since our launch in June we've done business with a wide range of customers -- chains, franchisees, independent restaurateurs, non-commercial operators, caterers and convenience stores. We've shipped orders to all 50 states plus several international destinations. We're very excited to be providing a valuable resource to so many operators," says Josh Weinstock, president and co-founder of BigTray. BigTray's 1,000th customer is the Mosaic Gallery Wine Bar and Restaurant in Boise, Idaho. Joe Dewey and Eloy Barragan, owners of the Mosaic, purchased a True® Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table for the restaurant saying that it was BigTray's ease-of-use, availability of what they needed and great pricing that made the initial sale and it's been the customer service that has made them very satisfied customers. "I'm very pleased that they arrange to deliver, for free, the refrigerator when it was convenient for us. Based on the service and the pricing we'll definitely be using BigTray for our future E&S needs," says Dewey. Adds Weinstock, "We're exclusively focused on making the buying and replenishing of equipment and supplies easier for the foodservice operator. Our mission is to provide the customer with the best experience in the industry."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020