USA: Bill to Regulate Sale of Irradiated Food in New Jersey 'Not Scientifically Justified,' Says NFPA
A bill to regulate the sale of irradiated foods in New Jersey was strongly opposed by the National Food Processors Association (NFPA) at a hearing held on June 19 by the State Assembly's Consumer Affairs and Regulated Professions Committee."NFPA and the food industry support food irradiation as a safe and effective technology that benefits consumers by enhancing the safety of the U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega