USA: Bill to Regulate Sale of Irradiated Food in New Jersey 'Not Scientifically Justified,' Says NFPA
A bill to regulate the sale of irradiated foods in New Jersey was strongly opposed by the National Food Processors Association (NFPA) at a hearing held on June 19 by the State Assembly's Consumer Affairs and Regulated Professions Committee."NFPA and the food industry support food irradiation as a safe and effective technology that benefits consumers by enhancing the safety of the U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs