AUSTRIA: Billa to open new hypermarket in Bulgaria
Austrian retailer Billa yesterday [Wednesday] signed a contract to buy a 1.15 hectare plot of land in Pleven, north Bulgaria, on which it will build a new hypermarket. The hypermarket will cost some 8m levs (US$4.1m) and create 100 jobs once construction is completed. The store is expected to welcome its first customers next February.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill