MEXICO/USA: Bimbo Bakeries to close Dallas plant
Bimbo Bakeries USA, a division of Mexican bakery giant Grupo Bimbo, has said that it plans to stop production at its Dallas Oroweat bakery. Some of the plant's 158 employees are expected to be transferred to other Bimbo operations, with the remainder set to receive severance packages. The company said production would be transferred to other Bimbo plants in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1