MEXICO/USA: Bimbo Bakeries to close Dallas plant
Bimbo Bakeries USA, a division of Mexican bakery giant Grupo Bimbo, has said that it plans to stop production at its Dallas Oroweat bakery. Some of the plant's 158 employees are expected to be transferred to other Bimbo operations, with the remainder set to receive severance packages. The company said production would be transferred to other Bimbo plants in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin