MEXICO: Bimbo reaps benefits of investment in its online operations
Grupo Bimbo , the largest food-processing group in Mexico, has invested US$50m in its online operations over the last three years, according to company director Daniel Servitje Montul. Speaking to the Mexican daily newspaper Reforma , Montul explained how the investment has given Bimbo the capability to connect via the Internet to its 76 Mexican factories as well as those situated in the US, South America and Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production