MEXICO: Bimbo reaps benefits of investment in its online operations
Grupo Bimbo , the largest food-processing group in Mexico, has invested US$50m in its online operations over the last three years, according to company director Daniel Servitje Montul. Speaking to the Mexican daily newspaper Reforma , Montul explained how the investment has given Bimbo the capability to connect via the Internet to its 76 Mexican factories as well as those situated in the US, South America and Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund