MEXICO: Bimbo reaps benefits of investment in its online operations
Grupo Bimbo , the largest food-processing group in Mexico, has invested US$50m in its online operations over the last three years, according to company director Daniel Servitje Montul. Speaking to the Mexican daily newspaper Reforma , Montul explained how the investment has given Bimbo the capability to connect via the Internet to its 76 Mexican factories as well as those situated in the US, South America and Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale