MEXICO: Bimbo reports slight rise in Q1 operating profits
Grupo Bimbo, world's third-largest bread group, has reported first quarter operating profits slightly ahead at 708m pesos (US$76.1m). This represents an approximately 2.5% increase on the same period in 2001, but is well below market expectations of 747m pesos. Three-month revenues rose almost 15% to 9.092bn pesos.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast