Bimbo revives Bony cake in Spain
Bony re-released in Spain
Mexican baker Grupo Bimbo has revealed that its Bony branded cake will return to the Spanish market after a social media campaign - #VuelveBony – was launched this summer.
The cake – chocolate covered and with a jam and cream filling – rejoins the company's existing range of packaged cakes in the market.
The Bony brand has existed in Spain for more than 50 years. It will return to the market with a “more modern” and “vibrant” image, Bimbo said. Bony will be available in an individual pack for EUR1 (US$1.14) and a three-pack for EUR1.25.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Grupo Bimbo SAB de CV was founded in 1945; since its inception, the company has been headquartered in Mexico City....
Savory Snacks in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020)....
Savory Snacks North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016 is a comprehensive study outlaying the current market scenario, future prospective and detailed industry insights of Savory Snacks market in NAF...
After facing a difficult year in 2014, when a special tax of 8% was applied to most products in the category, sweet and savoury snacks showed a gradual recovery in 2015....
Towards the end of the review period, the company faced financial difficulties in Spain, its home market....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review