Bimbo revives Bony cake in Spain
Bony re-released in Spain
Mexican baker Grupo Bimbo has revealed that its Bony branded cake will return to the Spanish market after a social media campaign - #VuelveBony – was launched this summer.
The cake – chocolate covered and with a jam and cream filling – rejoins the company's existing range of packaged cakes in the market.
The Bony brand has existed in Spain for more than 50 years. It will return to the market with a “more modern” and “vibrant” image, Bimbo said. Bony will be available in an individual pack for EUR1 (US$1.14) and a three-pack for EUR1.25.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Savory Snacks in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020)....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat