US: Bimbo seen as front-runner for Hostess cake brands
Mexican baker Groupo Bimbo is believed to be the front-runner in the sale of Hostess Brands snack cake interests, which includes various well-known brands such as Twinkies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 174-page eBook ‘Food For Thought’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- What Grexit could mean for the food industry
- just-food's pick: Top trends at Fancy Food Show
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- Focus: Can General Mills improve US retail sales?
- How Russia's embargo affects domestic firms
- North Castle acquires stake in Sprout
- ABF's Kingsmill returns to Tesco
- JBS acquires Cargill's US pork unit
- Hovis "mulls Irish Pride Bakeries takeover"
- Sodiaal's Candia signs China JV