ITALY: Bindi of Italy to open US manufacturing plant
Bindi, creator of authentic Italian and European desserts since 1946, announces that their first U.S. manufacturing plant will open in Belleville, New Jersey by the summer of 2001. The plant will operate under Bindi North America, a subsidiary of the Italian company. Construction on the new plant should start in the fall and initially comprise 30,000 square feet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods