ITALY: Bindi of Italy to open US manufacturing plant
Bindi, creator of authentic Italian and European desserts since 1946, announces that their first U.S. manufacturing plant will open in Belleville, New Jersey by the summer of 2001. The plant will operate under Bindi North America, a subsidiary of the Italian company. Construction on the new plant should start in the fall and initially comprise 30,000 square feet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant