USA: Bio-Enhancement Systems Corporation Announces the Completion of a Distribution Agreement for the Benelux Countries and Private Financing for $2.0 Million
Bio-Enhancement Systems Corporation ("BESCORP") today announced the successful completion of a Distribution Agreement with V.M.D. n.v./s.a., ("V.M.D.") headquartered in Arendonk, Belgium. V.M.D. is a Belgian pharmaceutical company founded in 1973, which is registered with the Belgian Ministry of Public Health.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO