USA: BIO supportive of FDA announcement on biotech foods
Carl B. Feldbaum, president of the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO), issued the following statement today regarding a notice of an FDA proposed rule published in today's Federal Register. "Today's announcement of modified regulations governing foods and crops produced through biotechnology is another milestone towards maintaining consumer confidence in and support for biotechnology as an essential tool in modern food production.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin