USA: Bioenergy Ribose gains GRAS approval
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bioenergy, Inc., the world's leading developer of pharmaceutical and nutritional applications for ribose, a naturally occurring pentose sugar and source of cellular energy, announces that its BIOENERGY brand Ribose(TM) has gained GRAS ("Generally Recognized As Safe") status under rules of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. As the first ribose to achieve GRAS status, BIOENERGY Ribose is the preferred source for food and beverage manufacturers seeking this energy-producing ingredient to capitalize on the growing consumer demand for energy-enhanced products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund