USA: Bioenergy Ribose gains GRAS approval
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bioenergy, Inc., the world's leading developer of pharmaceutical and nutritional applications for ribose, a naturally occurring pentose sugar and source of cellular energy, announces that its BIOENERGY brand Ribose(TM) has gained GRAS ("Generally Recognized As Safe") status under rules of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. As the first ribose to achieve GRAS status, BIOENERGY Ribose is the preferred source for food and beverage manufacturers seeking this energy-producing ingredient to capitalize on the growing consumer demand for energy-enhanced products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review