CANADA: BioEnvelop announces major strategy shift for Europe, acquires Interbioenvelop SA
Canadian packaging group BioEnvelop Technologies Corp, which creates biodegradable means of packaging, has entered into two agreements that it claims will fundamentally improve its ability to realise its European business objectives. First, BioEnvelop will recover 100% of the rights to its products and technologies in European markets by acquiring all of the outstanding shares of Interbioenvelop SA that it does not already own in return for 1,001,202 Class "A" common shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"