SWEDEN/FINLAND: BioGaia, Ingman extend distribution agreement
Swedish biotech firm BioGaia has signed a new ten-year distribution agreement with Finnish dairy manufacturer Ingman Foods . The contract is intended to extend a relationship between the two companies when an existing licensing agreement expires this month. BioGaia will continue to sell Ingman's products in Sweden, many of which contain the Lactobacillus Reuteri bacteria.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega