USA: Bion announces JV to develop dairy complexes, says symbol change, stock split
Dairy Park, a subsidiary of New York-based Bion Environmental Technologies, a developer of livestock waste management systems, has signed a deal with Dr. Michael J. McCloskey and Timothy C. den Dulk to develop, own and operate a number of large dairy facilities. Bion anticipates that two to four complexes, ranging in size from 10,000 to 50,000 animals, will be developed by the JV over the next three years. The complexes will be made available to dairy producers under terms of a ten-year, triple-net lease. Bion will provide its technology for waste management, secure financing for the facilities, develop the financial lease terms and provide independent management. The primary responsibilities of the McCloskey/den Dulk partnership will be site selection and development, lease terms and recruitment of tenants, and management of the facilities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review