BULGARIA: Bioselena Foundation adds €1.5m in support for local organic producers
Bulgarian-Swiss organic agriculture foundation Bioselena has revealed plans to extend its support to Bulgarian organic food producers by €1.5m (US$1.46m). Bioselena manager Stoilko Apostolov explained to local newspaper Dnevnik that Bulgarian organic foods had a great export potential but they are hampered because there is no certifying agency to guarantee their origin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units