USA: Biospherics' Tagatose On Track For U.S. Approval; Expanded Market To Include Health Snack Bars
Biospherics Incorporated (Nasdaq: BINC), today reported significant progress on commercialization of its natural sweetener, Tagatose, following a meeting in Denmark with Arla Foods.Officials at Biospherics said that Arla Foods believes that the low- calorie, sugar-like sweetener is in the homestretch to permit its sale and use in the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales