USA: Birds Eye Foods exits sauerkraut business
US frozen food manufacturer Birds Eye Foods has announced that it has exited the sauerkraut business. The company said the operating assets and the liabilities of Great Lakes Kraut were transferred to a subsidiary of Wisconsin-based Flanagan Brothers, which had been the joint venture partner of Birds Eye Foods in the sauerkraut business. GLK was formed in 1997 when Birds Eye Foods and Flanagan Brothers contributed the assets of their sauerkraut businesses into GLK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund