USA: Birds Eye Foods exits sauerkraut business
US frozen food manufacturer Birds Eye Foods has announced that it has exited the sauerkraut business. The company said the operating assets and the liabilities of Great Lakes Kraut were transferred to a subsidiary of Wisconsin-based Flanagan Brothers, which had been the joint venture partner of Birds Eye Foods in the sauerkraut business. GLK was formed in 1997 when Birds Eye Foods and Flanagan Brothers contributed the assets of their sauerkraut businesses into GLK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up