USA: Birds Eye Foods exits sauerkraut business
US frozen food manufacturer Birds Eye Foods has announced that it has exited the sauerkraut business. The company said the operating assets and the liabilities of Great Lakes Kraut were transferred to a subsidiary of Wisconsin-based Flanagan Brothers, which had been the joint venture partner of Birds Eye Foods in the sauerkraut business. GLK was formed in 1997 when Birds Eye Foods and Flanagan Brothers contributed the assets of their sauerkraut businesses into GLK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill