FRANCE: Biscottes Bougard announces €3m investment
Biscottes Bougard, a subsidiary of the Sopafi biscuits group, has revealed that it has plans to invest €3m (US$2.7m) in a new production line.
The Amboise-based manufacturer of breakfast rusks said that its annual production capacity will increase to some 4,000 tonnes with the new line.
According to French newspaper La Tribune, the company has an average annual turnover of €5.7m.
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review