PHILIPPINES: Bistro Holdings reveals plans to boost investor confidence in local market
Bistro Holdings Corp , the local operators of restaurant chains T.G.I. Friday's , Italianni's and Outback , has revealed plans to boost investor confidence in the Philippines market, by laying out development proposals for its chains' growth. Merritt Croker, COO of Bistro, released a statement in which he outlined the company's three-pronged approach to sustained growth, consisting of making operations more efficient, developing more outlets and implementing financial strategies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund