PHILIPPINES: Bistro Holdings reveals plans to boost investor confidence in local market
Bistro Holdings Corp , the local operators of restaurant chains T.G.I. Friday's , Italianni's and Outback , has revealed plans to boost investor confidence in the Philippines market, by laying out development proposals for its chains' growth. Merritt Croker, COO of Bistro, released a statement in which he outlined the company's three-pronged approach to sustained growth, consisting of making operations more efficient, developing more outlets and implementing financial strategies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast