USA: BJ's Wholesale Club sees sales climb 14% in June, year on year
Natick, Mass.-based BJ's Wholesale Club has posted sales for June up 14.9% to US$584m from US$508m in June 2001. Comparable club sales rose 4.1% for the month and have increased by 3.9% in the year-to-date. BJ's president and CEO Jack Nugent said: "BJ's June sales performance reflects strong sales in many seasonal categories such as air conditioners, lawn and garden products, and grills."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action