USA: BK acquires 20 outlets in Virginia
Miami-based fastfood giant Burger King Corp has acquired 20 restaurants in Norfolk, Virginia from the Cimm's Restaurant Group. As a result of the purchase, BK now owns 598 US restaurants, of which 43 are in the state of Virginia. The company revealed that it will invest capital in these newly acquired restaurants, including remodeling the facilities in the new BK image design, as well as kitchen and drive-thru enhancements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife