USA: BK acquires 20 outlets in Virginia
Miami-based fastfood giant Burger King Corp has acquired 20 restaurants in Norfolk, Virginia from the Cimm's Restaurant Group. As a result of the purchase, BK now owns 598 US restaurants, of which 43 are in the state of Virginia. The company revealed that it will invest capital in these newly acquired restaurants, including remodeling the facilities in the new BK image design, as well as kitchen and drive-thru enhancements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO