USA: BK pilots first web-based loyalty programme for QSR industry
Fastfood giant Burger King has today [Monday] launched its pilot BKRewards programme, which it claims is the first Internet-based loyalty program in the Quick Service Restaurant industry. The programme, which is supported by in-restaurant point-of-purchase materials, will allow people who buy French fries at any of the 92 BK restaurants in Miami-Dade County, Broward County, and Monroe County to log onto
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre