USA: BK to launch new burgers for BBQ season
Miami-based fastfood giant Burger King Corp is launching a new line of Back Porch Griller sandwiches, to be available from 3 June. John H. Dasburg, chairman, CEO and president of Burger King Corp, said that the burgers have been launched in time for the start of the BBQ season, to "pay homage to America's backyard chefs by offering them burgers just like the ones they'd make themselves ... if only they had the time".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action