UK: Black landmark of 2,000 foot and mouth cases approaches
Farmers were yesterday commiserating the fact that the black landmark of 2,000 foot and mouth cases is about to be reached. But NFU Deputy President Tim Bennett said this depressing figure must be put into the context. This has been the worst outbreak of the disease ever known in the world and all the signs are that it is now in its final stages.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex