USA: Block, Other Former U.S. Agriculture Secretaries, Urge Congress to Approve Normal U.S. - China Trade Relations
Former Agriculture Secretary John R. Block, now president of Food Distributors International (FDI), this week joined seven other former secretaries in urging support of the Clinton Administration's proposal to grant Permanent Normal Trade Relations (PNTR) to the People's Republic of China.The statement of support for this action was issued by former Secretaries Bob Bergland, Earl Butz, Orville Freeman, Mike Espy, Clifford Hardin, Richard Lyng and Clayton Yeutter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry