USA: Block, Other Former U.S. Agriculture Secretaries, Urge Congress to Approve Normal U.S. - China Trade Relations
Former Agriculture Secretary John R. Block, now president of Food Distributors International (FDI), this week joined seven other former secretaries in urging support of the Clinton Administration's proposal to grant Permanent Normal Trade Relations (PNTR) to the People's Republic of China.The statement of support for this action was issued by former Secretaries Bob Bergland, Earl Butz, Orville Freeman, Mike Espy, Clifford Hardin, Richard Lyng and Clayton Yeutter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife