UK: Thresher Group: Blockbuster competition (COMMENT)
Thresher Group is looking to become a one-stop shop for all that a consumer could want for a good night in. Alongside its alcoholic drinks range it is planning to offer indulgent meals as well as movies to rent. This move highlights a trend towards offering an occasion-specific proposition and the lucrative potential of targeting 'staying in'.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units