USA: Blue Diamond opens growers store online
Remember those Blue Diamond almond growers standing waist-high in almonds asking us to buy "A Can a Week, That's all we Ask?" Now, they're back offering a complete line of nuts at their online Growers Store at www.bluediamondgrowers.com .Included in the range of products available online is Blue Diamond's popular gift packs featuring its signature Smokehouse flavored almonds, roasted salted, barbeque, whole natural and candy coated, multi-colored Jordan almonds for year-round giving. Blue Diamond has special blue packaging for the holidays that makes gift giving easier.New this season is Blue Diamond's premium line of almonds, hazelnuts, macadamias, cashews, mixed nuts, pecans, pistachios and walnuts in convenient 2-pound cans for cooking and snacking.Also new and available online is Blue Diamond's entry into the natural food business with Nut Thins, an all natural, baked almond and hazelnut cracker with no added wheat or gluten and non-dairy Almond Breeze. Vanilla-flavored Breeze outranked its leading non-dairy beverage competitors in several taste panels by a margin of 9 to 1. The beverage was developed for the lactose intolerant and those who prefer non-dairy drinks. Almonds are cholesterol-free, mostly monounsaturated fat, one of the highest food sources of vitamin E and antioxidants. Recent research reveals that a handful of almonds daily can reduce cholesterol in a low-saturated fat diet.Blue Diamond is a cooperative owned by nearly 4,000 California almond growers who are celebrating 90 years of producing quality nuts. They now sell to nearly 100 countries worldwide and are American's sixth largest exported food product!
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review