USA: Blue Diamond opens growers store online
Included in the range of products available online is Blue Diamond's popular gift packs featuring its signature Smokehouse flavored almonds, roasted salted, barbeque, whole natural and candy coated, multi-colored Jordan almonds for year-round giving. Blue Diamond has special blue packaging for the holidays that makes gift giving easier.
New this season is Blue Diamond's premium line of almonds, hazelnuts, macadamias, cashews, mixed nuts, pecans, pistachios and walnuts in convenient 2-pound cans for cooking and snacking.
Also new and available online is Blue Diamond's entry into the natural food business with Nut Thins, an all natural, baked almond and hazelnut cracker with no added wheat or gluten and non-dairy Almond Breeze. Vanilla-flavored Breeze outranked its leading non-dairy beverage competitors in several taste panels by a margin of 9 to 1. The beverage was developed for the lactose intolerant and those who prefer non-dairy drinks. Almonds are cholesterol-free, mostly monounsaturated fat, one of the highest food sources of vitamin E and antioxidants. Recent research reveals that a handful of almonds daily can reduce cholesterol in a low-saturated fat diet.
Blue Diamond is a cooperative owned by nearly 4,000 California almond growers who are celebrating 90 years of producing quality nuts. They now sell to nearly 100 countries worldwide and are American's sixth largest exported food product!
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund