USA: Blue Pacific Flavors opens functional beverage R&D centre
Blue Pacific Flavors, which works with GRAS approved ingredients in the development of functional beverages, has recently opened a beverage R&D application facility. The centre was designed to focus on creating various functional beverages, including hot-filled Sports, Energy and Wellness Drinks. It will also feature customised development work for UHT/HTST and Retort high protein Milk or Soy based meal replacement beverages. The centre currently has the only Armfield lab pilot UHT/HTST beverage-processing unit in the Western US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs