USA: Blue Pacific Flavors opens functional beverage R&D centre
Blue Pacific Flavors, which works with GRAS approved ingredients in the development of functional beverages, has recently opened a beverage R&D application facility. The centre was designed to focus on creating various functional beverages, including hot-filled Sports, Energy and Wellness Drinks. It will also feature customised development work for UHT/HTST and Retort high protein Milk or Soy based meal replacement beverages. The centre currently has the only Armfield lab pilot UHT/HTST beverage-processing unit in the Western US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly