AUSTRALIA: Blue Ribbon court hearing opens in Hobart
The collapse of the Tasmanian meat processor, Blue Ribbon, will be analysed in the Federal Court in Hobart from today [Wednesday]. Over the next seven days, the company's directors are among 15 witnesses being called to give evidence. The Australian Securities and Investment Commission (SIC) will be publicly examining the company's key stakeholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs