AUSTRALIA: Blue Ribbon hearing blames Patterson for liquidation
Ian Patterson, the man behind the McKenzie Group's buyout of Blue Ribbon, was the focus of damning evidence this week at the ongoing Federal Court hearing into the Tasmanian meat processor's collapse. Patterson admitted that he repeatedly ignored warnings that Blue Ribbon was insolvent, telling the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) that he took such warnings, including one from the company's CFO, with a pinch of salt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO