ISREAL: Blue Square Announces Release of Investigator's Report
Blue Square-Israel Ltd. (NYSE:BSI - news) has announced that a report prepared by Advocate Haim Indig with respect to the Co-Op Blue Square Cooperative Society (the "Co-Op") was released to the public on July 11, 2000. Mr. Indig was appointed in December 1999 by The Registrar of Cooperative Societies, an Israeli government agency (the "Registrar"), to investigate certain activities of the Co-Op and certain aspects of its relationship with Blue Square and its subsidiaries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant