ISREAL: Blue Square-Israel Declares Dividend
Blue Square-Israel Ltd. announced today that in accordance with a decision made by the Board of Directors, an interim cash dividend of $0.25 per share will be paid on or about July 27, 2000. The dividend, net of taxes to be withheld at source and in compliance with Israel's foreign currency law, will be paid to shareholders of record as of the close of business on July 17, 2000. Blue Square is a leading retailer in Israel. A pioneer of modern food retailing in the region, Blue Square currently operates 166 supermarkets under different formats, each offering varying levels of service and pricing. For more information, please refer to Blue Square's website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review