ISREAL: Blue Square-Israel Declares Dividend
Blue Square-Israel Ltd. announced today that in accordance with a decision made by the Board of Directors, an interim cash dividend of $0.25 per share will be paid on or about July 27, 2000. The dividend, net of taxes to be withheld at source and in compliance with Israel's foreign currency law, will be paid to shareholders of record as of the close of business on July 17, 2000. Blue Square is a leading retailer in Israel. A pioneer of modern food retailing in the region, Blue Square currently operates 166 supermarkets under different formats, each offering varying levels of service and pricing. For more information, please refer to Blue Square's website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill