ISREAL: Blue Square-Israel Declares Dividend
The dividend, net of taxes to be withheld at source and in compliance with Israel's foreign currency law, will be paid to shareholders of record as of the close of business on July 17, 2000.
Blue Square is a leading retailer in Israel. A pioneer of modern food retailing in the region, Blue Square currently operates 166 supermarkets under different formats, each offering varying levels of service and pricing. For more information, please refer to Blue Square's website at www.coop.co.il
The statements contained in this release which are not historical facts contain forward-looking information with respect to plans, projections, or future performance of the Company, the occurrence of which involve certain risks and uncertainties, including risk of market acceptance, the effect of economic conditions, the impact of competitive pricing, supply constraints, the effect of the Company's accounting policies, as well as certain other risks and uncertainties which are detailed in the Company's filings with the Security and Exchange Commission, particularly the prospectus with respect to its public offering in July, 1996.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti