ISREAL: Blue Square-Israel Declares Dividend
Blue Square-Israel Ltd. announced today that in accordance with a decision made by the Board of Directors, an interim cash dividend of $0.25 per share will be paid on or about July 27, 2000. The dividend, net of taxes to be withheld at source and in compliance with Israel's foreign currency law, will be paid to shareholders of record as of the close of business on July 17, 2000. Blue Square is a leading retailer in Israel. A pioneer of modern food retailing in the region, Blue Square currently operates 166 supermarkets under different formats, each offering varying levels of service and pricing. For more information, please refer to Blue Square's website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix