ISRAEL: Blue Square-Israel increases 'Focus On Food' through cancellation of investment in Amot Properties
Blue Square-Israel Ltd. (NYSE: BSI) and Amot Properties Ltd. have cancelled a previous agreement under which Blue Square was to buy one third of Amot for $65 million. Under the terms of the cancellation, Blue Square will pay Amot NIS 500,000, and Amot will return Blue Square's NIS 6 million purchase bond (plus interest). Both parties have agreed to forego all legal claims which could potentially accompany the decision.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up