ISRAEL: Blue Square-Israel increases 'Focus On Food' through cancellation of investment in Amot Properties
Blue Square-Israel Ltd. (NYSE: BSI) and Amot Properties Ltd. have cancelled a previous agreement under which Blue Square was to buy one third of Amot for $65 million. Under the terms of the cancellation, Blue Square will pay Amot NIS 500,000, and Amot will return Blue Square's NIS 6 million purchase bond (plus interest). Both parties have agreed to forego all legal claims which could potentially accompany the decision.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units