ISRAEL: Blue Square - Israel Ltd. Announces First Quarter 2000 Results
Blue Square-Israel Ltd. (NYSE:BSI) today announced results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2000. Revenues for the first quarter of 2000 were NIS 1,190.9 million (US$ 295.8 million)(a) compared to NIS 1,219.5 million(b) for the first quarter of 1999. First quarter revenues were affected by the timing of the Passover sales season, which fell during the second quarter of 2000, but during the first quarter of 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations