ISRAEL: Blue Square-Israel Ltd. announces fourth quarter and full year 2000 results
Blue Square-Israel Ltd. (NYSE: BSI) today announced results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2000. Results of the Year 2000 Revenues for the year 2000 increased by 5.5% to NIS 5,199.0 million (US$ 1,286.6) from NIS 4,929.5 million in 1999. Gross margins increased to 27.7% for 2000 from 26.5% in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli
- Bellamy's CEO exits as outlook slashed