ISRAEL: Blue Square - Israel Ltd. announces third quarter and nine month 2001 results
Blue Square-Israel Ltd. (NYSE: BSI) yesterday announced results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2001. Results of the Quarter Revenues for the third quarter of 2001 increased by 6.4% to a record NIS 1,478.1 million(a) (US $339.4 million)(b) from NIS 1,388.9 million in the third quarter of 2000. Revenues for the quarter reflect the timing of the fall holidays and the addition of new store branches.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti