ISRAEL: Blue Square - Israel Ltd. announces third quarter and nine month 2001 results
Blue Square-Israel Ltd. (NYSE: BSI) yesterday announced results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2001. Results of the Quarter Revenues for the third quarter of 2001 increased by 6.4% to a record NIS 1,478.1 million(a) (US $339.4 million)(b) from NIS 1,388.9 million in the third quarter of 2000. Revenues for the quarter reflect the timing of the fall holidays and the addition of new store branches.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units