ISRAEL: Blue Square-Israel Ltd. Reschedules Shareholders Meeting
Blue Square-Israel Ltd. (NYSE: BSI) today announced that the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (the "EGM") that was held on August 24, 2000 at 7:30 a.m. (Israel time) resolved to adjourn the EGM. The adjourned meeting was scheduled for September 6, 2000 at 5:00 p.m. (Israel time) at the offices of the Company, 2 Ha'amal Street, Rosh Ha'ain, Israel. The EGM has not discussed or made any resolutions in reference to the matters specified in the proxy statement. The Co-Op Blue Square Consumers' Cooperative Society Ltd. ("Co-Op"), which holds 78.1% of the Company outstanding capital, which voted in favor of the adjournment, explained that it requires additional time in order to review and consider the matters specified in the proxy. Any vote made by proxy to the original EGM will be valid also to the adjourned EGM. Any holder of ordinary shares or of American Depository Receipts issued by The Bank of New York ("BONY") of the Company, may vote in the adjourned EGM by Proxy, if the proxy is received by BONY by August 29, 2000. Blue Square is a leading retailer in Israel. A pioneer of modern food retailing in the region. Blue Square currently operates 167 supermarkets under different formats, each offering varying levels of services and pricing. For more information, please refer to Blue Square's website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review