ISRAEL: Blue Square-Israel signs strategic agreement for supply of Casino subsidiary's 'Leader Price' private label products
Blue Square-Israel Ltd. (NYSE: BSI) today announced that it has signed an exclusive agreement with a subsidiary of Casino, one of France's largest supermarket chains, to sell "Leader Price" private label products in Israel and the Palestinian Authority territories. This agreement will facilitate a significant expansion of Blue Square's private label program, enabling the Company to increase private label sales from the current level of 3-4% to 10% by the end of 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations