ISRAEL: Blue Square post Q4, FY increases despite economic slowdown
Leading Israeli retailer Blue Square Ltd today [Tuesday] announced results for the Q4 and FY ended 31 December 2001. Results of 2001 Full year revenues for 2001 were NIS5,577.5m, an increase of 5.8% compared to NIS5,272.3m for 2000. Gross profit for 2001 increased by 5% to NIS1,521.5m from NIS1.449.2m for 2000. Gross margin for the period was 27.3% compared to 27.5% in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch