ISRAEL: Blue Square post Q4, FY increases despite economic slowdown
Leading Israeli retailer Blue Square Ltd today [Tuesday] announced results for the Q4 and FY ended 31 December 2001. Results of 2001 Full year revenues for 2001 were NIS5,577.5m, an increase of 5.8% compared to NIS5,272.3m for 2000. Gross profit for 2001 increased by 5% to NIS1,521.5m from NIS1.449.2m for 2000. Gross margin for the period was 27.3% compared to 27.5% in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund