ISRAEL: Blue Square posts drop in Q1 net profit, revenues
Israeli retailer Blue Square-Israel has reported a fall in first-quarter net profit, due in part to the late date of the Passover holiday this year, but said it would continue to be profitable and increase its market share. The company's net profit in the quarter fell to 16.1m shekels (US$3.6m), compared to 43.0m shekels in the year-ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex