UK: Blueprint for killer bug - E.coli Task Force Launches Final Report
A new blueprint for tackling the killer bug E.coli O157 was presented by the E.coli task Force yesterday. The Task Force on E.coli O157 completed its report last week and its chairman, Professor Bill Reilly, today presented its findings to Health Minister Susan Deacon, who appointed the Task Force last September.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry